Shin Highschool DXD volume 1


                Click to read shin Highschool                                               DXD


And finally it has started.

If you have any query then freely ask it on comments.

        So let's start reading Shin DXD vol.1
        This is a fan made translation . Original right goes to author and publisher.


  This instructions are given in book.

      Reproduction, reprint, delivery, or transmission of any or all or part of this work, or reprint of the website, is prohibited. We also prohibit alteration or alteration of the contents of this work without permission. This work cannot be transferred to a third party regardless of the compensation and no charge due to the terms and conditions agreed upon by the purchase of this work. Image,images such as thumbnails showing this work are subject to change without notice at the time of re-downloading. The contents of this work are based on the content and the content of the manuscript. This work is laid out in vertical text. Also, the display difference may be observed by the reading system
Yeah! A lot of work for a translator. This is my first translation project and this work is taking more and more time. It takes half hour to translate a mere one page. Really today I am very tired. My exams are also coming with full pace. Right now I I am struggling with both Translation and My Exams.
   so let's start




Life.0
Life.1   It is a High-class devil
Life.2   A great dream of King Harlem
Life.3   The new friend is a mystery diva.
Life.4   Many times, I will save my friends!                           
       Christianity's Warrior.
Life.5    Even a god will be blown away
Newlife.
Afterword.

     


         Here it's Life. 0
    Life.0 :

        Hyoudou Issei . Hyoudou Issei--that's my name. My parents and school guys call me "Ise". I am a third-grade highschool student who thinks that his course through the youth is praised. I go to a private high-school named Kuou Academy. I don't know weather my juniors know my name but I heard my juniors discussing " Is that boy, Issei senpai".  Well, I think that I am famous in academy since the first year of my admission in Kuou Academy because of my pevertnees.
         I had once peeked Womens Kendo Club with my perverted friends Mohotama and Matsuda. And I think that, this is the result of continuing perverted friendship with both of them. It can be said that this rumour is still going to be told even after I graduate from Kuou Academy.
        Well I have no choice but to talk about lewd, in fact, or Devil. Well that's my true identity.
       Can't believe this is true? The Devil, from the legends, who gets summoned fro a magic Circle and fulfill the desires of people, and and then harvest the soul of summoner. But new the system is completely changed. Instead of souls we now take money or any precious thing to fulfill their desires. Then,now I am getting worried about my own soul. Around the spring, a year ago I died as a human. But I was reincarnated by the aristocracy, the next head of  Gremory household, Rias Gremory. I was given a Devil's peice from here for a reincarnation from a human to a devil. She gave me a second life.
     At the age of seventeen I got a second life  as an devil after being killed by an fallen angel. Even ofter thinking, it's hard to deploy, but I have accepted the truth. I began to do devil's work type to get promoted to a high-class devil! But why do I want to become a high-class devil? The answer is simple, To become a high-class devil and make a Harem! A lot of beautiful girls will belong to me. And I will make a Harem alone. A Harem whereby girls will fight for me. Every girl will be mine. Well now, I am a high-class devil.


 Note:
   It seems like Leo have completed life.0 before me. So here is his blogs address
But as he said that leo will take 3 weeks to complete life.1 . I am thinking to start life.1 in 2-3 days.
     If you have any problem then kindly comment below.




           Ok as I am a newbie in japanese my speed of translation and my quality is not that as of a professional. So if there are any errors kindly tell me on comments. As told before that I am studying for my exams, but I will not quit translation. I will upload 2-3  tranalated pages everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts