Shin DXD life.1

   As I said here is life.1(edited)






(Somehow you know the end)
Life.1,


I am a high-class devil, Issei Hyoudou.
        After a few days of the school holidays, we are going to the devil world. In underworld, unlike the world in which human's live, there is no ocean, but only a vast land area . This world was once divided between Devils and fallen angels (an angel who is discarded from the heaven because of his evil feelings).
          But last year, due the peace agreement between the three factions, including angels, the tension between the border is decreased. Both the sides have started to interact with each other. Now, I'm in Gremory territory which in the devil's side and is governed by Lord Gremory. The engagement press conference is began at the most luxurious hotel of the Gremory territory.
          In the hall, prepared for the engagement conference, there are reporters from all around the underworld. There are dazzling flashes of camera focusing on the beautiful girl sitting besides me, she have long beautiful red hairs with the grace of blue eyes. She is the girl whom I love, Rias Gremory.


Leo has completed Life.1 you can see it here

Mrleoo01.com



Sorry, but I have to pause the current translation. Can't tell how much time I will need but it can be called a long break 

Comments

Popular Posts