Shin DXD 2 Life.0

Leo is official translator so I am releasing only a part of it.


Life.0

I, the『Pawn』of Rias Gremory, Swore to become the strongest 『Pawn』.
Was I able to get close to it, even if a little?
 Rias, I want to show it you-.


I am Hyoudou Issei, everyone who knows me calls me 『 Ise 』.
Currently, I am a third-year high school student.  You can think of me as a high school devil.

I don't know what is going on in front of my eyes. Somehow I'm in a place that seems to be a church.
Many people whom I know are gathering near me.
"Son of a bitch! Why is Ise getting married?! "
"T-This is an omen of the end of the world"
My two shitty friends — bald headed Matsuda, and the four-eyed Mohotama screamed as they poured tears out of frustration.
"Ise! I want grandchildren, but before you do something extraordinary like having 10 children at once, consult me first!"
"Ise, you have grown! It's a miracle that you are getting married just by carving for breasts!"
Tou-san and Kaa-san, what are you saying! I just can't understand. And why are you both crying?
And why this church is decorated like a wedding ceremony. Is today someone's marriage.
― And when I confirmed my appearance, I'm wearing a crimson tuxedo!
Is it mine? Is this my wedding ceremony?
I am unable to understand what to do in this amazing scene, but if the things have ended like this, where is my fiancée? Who is my partner?
Beside me, I hear a familiar voice.
"Ise, I've told you before that you can't just stare at it all the way around, can you?"
When I sent my vision to that side - a beautiful girl with crimson hairs up to her waist in a wedding dress was standing, she's my master Rias Gremory.
She is the one who made me a devil. Also, she is the next heir of the Gremory clan, my master and girlfriend.
Aaaaaaaah, her appearance while wearing crimson wedding dress is so stunning that I can't look at her directly.
Ou, my girlfriend is very cute and beautiful!
Rias is beside me! Which means Rias is my wedding partner is— Rias.
So, is this is my wedding with the Rias!
To say, we were already engaged so this was going to take place sooner or later.
Our devil friends have begun congratulating us.
"Rias, be happy"
"Oh, what a beautiful couple."
"Let's prepare a car that can turn into a Robot for the celebration."
Starting with the childhood friend of Rias ― Sona Sitri-Senpai; Sairaorg-san, the next head of Great King's family; Next head of Arch Duke family, Seekvaira Agares-san. Everyone is happy.
Among the young devils, they were the devils with promising future, 『The Rookies Four』.
All of them came because as we all were comrades and we also have a deep friendship between us.
That's right, after becoming a devil, about one and half year has been passed, a lot of things happened and I met a lot of people!
In this great happiness, I heard another familiar voice by my side!
"This is going to be my best ceremony, right Dear?."
As I turned my face - Akeno-san was standing in a wedding dress!
Jeez, I just thought that Rias is the only bride at this ceremony, I confirmed that there were many women wearing wedding dresses lined up!

Comments

Popular Posts